Wednesday, September 29, 2021

 this past couple weeks i have been so tired... i can barely move about. i get up from my futon and travel the vast distance to my other nest. i struggle through the dry emptiness before me, befouled by human gas emanations, dragon breath, and sweat. it is a long painful journey as i try to stretch and set into motion arthritic joints, and  misaligned vertebrae. at last, i arrive and i sigh with relief, when i finally see my destination. Behold, my inner sanctum, my warm fluffy security blanket, my scentsy grogu- smells so good! my corner on the couch with a cushion that has been formed with a permanent imprint of my buttocks.




uffff, hair!!!

it is ok to laugh. you have my permission. you are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

turn the page

Another day, another turn of the page of this chapter in the series of chapters I call my life. This one does not seem to be particularly ev...