Tuesday, August 31, 2021

until...

 

Today, I feel the need to clarify a few things. If you are reading this, it is because I trust the power of the Spirit within you to join me in prayer, compassion, humanity, with wisdom and sage. I am in a safe and stable environment where I can heal, meditate, and express who I am. This began as a writing assignment, to journal emotions as I experience them, as per advice from my counselor. I chose to make it public, I still don’t know the exact reason for that. A cry for help or attention? Perhaps…

However, as I continue to unfold, peel, reveal, dig, and share, I find points of connection with others.

This is a journey of healing, remembrance, giving voice to that part of me that for so long had to remain quiet for the sake of others. This is my safe space; my moment of sacred communion; where the storm rages, the winds blow, the waters rise, the thunder gives voice to something so profound, so violent, so true, so real… all of it is me. this is the perfect place and time to experience emotions, process feelings, and relinquish all unwanted fears and anxieties.

This is THE moment. This is THE season.

2 comments:

turn the page

Another day, another turn of the page of this chapter in the series of chapters I call my life. This one does not seem to be particularly ev...